The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is looking for individuals who want to make an impact on Columbia. We want team players who are innovative, passionate, accountable, and willing to provide the needs and desires of the business community of Columbia.
The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is seeking to hire for the position of Director of Leadership Development. This position will play a pivotal role in the development of future leaders and the implementation of leadership programming. As a representative of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce, this role is an essential component in delivering value to members. This position will work with program planning and delivery for the Leadership Visit and Leadership Columbia. This position will be the staff liaison for the Emerging Professionals in Columbia (EPIC) division and will work with the Agriculture and Biosciences Committee in planning their events.
- 3-5 years of proven leadership
- Experience with program management
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and work collaboratively for a shared vision
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, volunteers, Chamber members and the general public.
- Being team-minded is essential for this position and all positions within the Chamber.
- Occasional travel and events outside normal workday required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Frequently transports materials with the need to lift up to 50 pounds.
- The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree required
ABOUT THE CHAMBER: The Mission of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce is to lead our community, drive commerce in our region, and advance community and regional collaborations, thereby enhancing the quality of where we live, learn, work and play.
The Columbia Chamber of Commerce works as a Convener of Inclusive Collaboration, Champion for Business and Catalyst for a Thriving Community. We strive to foster an environment that welcomes diverse voices on initiatives to serve the entire community best. We observe the Principles of Community within our organization.
Send your resume to [email protected] to apply.