Committed to Simplifying Healthcare
Cost-saving health care coverage for small businesses through The Columbia Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber Benefit Plan is a self-funded medical offering built on the multiple employer welfare arrangement model. This program enables smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by The Health Plan (THP) with access to the HealthLink OAIII network and Freedom Network Select in Missouri.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their large counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk poll is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates – and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative – the Chamber Benefit Plan. It’s one of the many advantages of joining our chamber.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the ChamberBenefit Plan is available to small group employers in Missouri who have 2 to 50 eligible employees.
Advantages that make a real difference
- Shared overall claims risk across a large pool
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- Choose from variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Minimize the impact of ACA mandates while offering coverage to all eligible applicants, regardless of health status
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access, and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
- Simple, streamlined administration
- This plan is only available in western Missouri. See a map of the eligible area.
- Only businesses with 2-50 full time employees are eligible to participate.
Chamber Benefit Plan Press
COMO Magazine: Chamber Offers Affordable Benefits Plan
Chamber members offering the Chamber Benefit Plan:
First State Insurance Group
Gallaher Insurance Group
Naught-Naught Insurance Agency
Winter-Dent & Company
Contact our Director of Membership, Chad Massman, for a complete list of Chamber members ready to help.
[email protected] or (573) 817-9110
Find a certified broker and listen to testimonials from Missouri small businesses can start by visiting www.chamberbenefitplan.com.