Career Success • Personal Growth • Professional Development • Social Involvement
EPIC is a division of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce, one that targets employees ages 22-40 who want to become more involved in the Chamber, meet new people and develop their leadership skills. EPIC’s mission is to engage, develop and celebrate emerging leaders through professional growth opportunities and social interactions.
This mission is accomplished through four types of events: program events, professional development luncheons, Morning Buzz, and social mixers. EPIC also provides opportunities to serve on committees such as Membership & Marketing, Community Involvement and Education & Events to give back and grow your skills.
Become an EPIC Member Today.
New dues. New benefits. New EPIC.
Emerging Professionals In Columbia is growing! With new programs and events on the horizon, we’re excited to announce changes to the structure of EPIC. Throughout the years, EPIC membership has been free of charge. Without membership dues, we have been limited in the programs and events we can host. With funding fueled by membership, we will be able to provide more value to you – our members!
How do dues work?
The new Membership will become active for the Chamber year beginning on July 1, 2020. In preparation, invoices for dues will be sent beginning in April 2020. We encourage those interested to begin signing up now. Going forward, members can signup on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Can non-members still attend EPIC events?
While EPIC members will receive exclusive EPIC benefits, EPIC Lunching Outside the Box, Morning Buzz, and program events will continue to be open to both members and non-members. EPIC members will still need to purchase a punch card or pay entry to EPIC events. Non-members will still be able to receive EPIC news and updates via email. To start receiving EPIC news, fill out the form below.
Types of Annual Membership:
Chamber Member EPIC Membership – $40
Non-Chamber Member EPIC Membership – $60
What are the benefits of Membership?
- Ability to participate in a structured mentorship program
- Discount to all open EPIC events such as mixers and professional development programming
- Exclusive networking experiences such as field trips
- 2 Members Only Experiences in the Fall and Spring
- 2 New Member Welcomes each year for new members to learn about EPIC
- Ability to purchase EPIC Event Punch Card eligible to use for 6 events of $15 or less each
- An EPIC punch card will allow entry into six EPIC events with a registration fee of $15 or less. Punch Cards are available for purchase by EPIC members only and expire one year after the payment date. Punch Cards are $60 each.
For more information about EPIC, please contact EPIC Liaison Mary Kate Hafner at [email protected] to call (573) 817-9108
If you’re curious about EPIC, but not ready to commit this is the list for you. By joining this list, you are signing up for EPIC emails and event notifications. This form is NOT the member registration form. If you’re interested in membership, please fill out the adjacent form, or contact Mary Kate Hafner, EPIC Liasion, at [email protected] or (573) 817-9108.