Our mission is to connect, empower and engage members through leadership development, educational opportunities and innovative outreach.
For over 30 years, the purpose of Women’s Network has been to enhance the personal and professional growth of business people and to encourage participation and recognition of women in the community. Women’s Network is the largest division of
the Columbia Chamber of Commerce with approximately 450 members. It is made up of business leaders that come together for networking, professional and leadership development opportunities and exciting events.
Women’s Network Membership
Membership is open to individuals interested in promoting the growth of their business community in the Columbia area. You must be an employee or owner of a business that belongs to the Columbia Chamber of Commerce in order to join Women’s Network.
- Grow your professional network
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities through programming, speakers, community involvement, and member connections
- Apply for one of the many scholarships and awards offered exclusively to our membership
- Find a mentor and be a mentor for others
- Build life long friendships