On April 5th, the doors to Showcase CoMo will open for the very first time! You might ask… do I really need to attend a networking event? Yes, yes you do! Networking is vital to success. For the amount of time that is typically invested attending these types of events, the return is priceless!
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Make the Most of Networking at Showcase CoMo:
- Relationships! The relationships you build with people are how you gain their trust and their business. By attending events, you can reach multiple people in one location. Reconnect with those you haven’t seen in a while. Meet new prospects and set up appointments to get to know them better. See what other companies have to offer and build partnerships with them.
- Trends! Showcase events are great way to keep up with new trends. This is the time when companies will show off their ground-breaking products and sometimes provide you with special offers and discounts.
- Motivation! There are 365 days in a year and sometimes we all need a little motivation. Events like Showcase CoMo can provide you with new ideas and motivation that can help propel you through the next quarter or even the rest of the year.
- Socialize! Networking events are fun! At Showcase CoMo, organizations will have display tables, promoter booths and presentation suites from 1:00-7:00pm. Starting at 5:00pm, the fun will rise to a new level as local restaurants and breweries enter in for Happy Hour.
(Tip: take an “educational” walk around to all the booths between 1:00-5:00pm but then make the rounds again at 5:00pm to socialize and have fun!)
- Find New Talent! You never know who you will meet! Networking events are full of talented professionals looking for success!
Get your tickets now and we will see you on April 5th!
Check out the website to learn more about Showcase CoMo: