Please, use the resources below to help educate your business in this uncertain time. The Chamber’s office is open and here to serve as a resource and voice for the business community.
The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to serving our business community as we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty together. For your access, we have collected resources for businesses and individuals below. Each page is updated as information becomes available.
During this time of uncertainty, we understand the value of information and resources. Our Chamber is tirelessly working for our community as we continue through this delicate and impactful situation.
What we do best we do together.
Call the Missouri Department of Health and Human Services 24-hour hotline at 877-435-8411, if you are need of immediate help.
If you have specific COVID-19 questions for Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services email [email protected]
If you receive calls, emails, or other communications claiming to be from the Treasury Department and offering COVID-19 related grants or stimulus payments in exchange for personal financial information, or an advance fee, or charge of any kind, including the purchase of gift cards, please do not respond. These are scams. Please contact the FBI at www.ic3.gov so that the scammers can be tracked and stopped.
Fraud involving payment of Federal taxes should be reported to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.
Urgent request from the Missouri Chamber of Commerce for medical masks and gowns.
As COVID-19 begins to spread rapidly in our state, we need more personal protective equipment for our state’s medical caregivers and first responders who will come in contact with patients.
The Missouri Department of Economic Development is urgently searching for companies that are either currently producing, or can begin producing in a short time frame, the following items:
- N95 medical masks
- Basic medical gowns (large and extra-large sizes)
If you can provide assistance with this request please respond to Michelle Hataway at [email protected] Please answer these questions in your response to Michelle:
- Which item can you produce? Mask? Gown? Both?
- When can you start production?
- Potential daily output?
- Do you already have the supply chain established for these products? If not, what would you need to acquire?
- Are there other production factors that need to be resolved before you could make these products? Can you provide a basic cost estimate? Utilize whatever per quantity or per unit pricing is most relevant for you.
- Are there other items that need to be addressed?
- Are you willing but need much more information before you can respond?