Call the Missouri Department of Health and Human Services 24-hour hotline at 877-435-8411, if you are need of immediate help.
If you have specific COVID-19 questions for Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services email [email protected]
Columbia/Boone County Community COVID-19 Updates
January 14 –
Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services (PHHS) announced an additional extension of Public Health Orders, issued by Director Stephanie Browning. These protocols are identical to the seven previous orders and are extended through Orders 2020-18 and 2020-18(c). The orders are set to expire at 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 16, 2021, unless otherwise extended, rescinded, or modified.
The current COVID-19 protocols include:
- Face masks must be worn by those over the age of 10 when social distancing cannot be maintained. This applies to both within Columbia city limits and within Boone County.
- Maintain social distance from those outside your household at all times.
- To increase safety and maximize social distancing within the establishment, all businesses are strongly encouraged to operate at a capacity less than otherwise permitted. Businesses are also encouraged to provide services remotely or in a manner maximizing social distancing such as curbside, pickup, delivery, etc.
- Entertainment venues, bars, and restaurants serving alcohol must close by 10:30 p.m.
- Restaurants and bars must maintain social distancing between tables. No more than 10 people may be seated at a table. Patrons must be seated at all times; the exceptions are when entering/exiting the business or visiting a restroom facility. When not seated, patrons must wear a face mask.
- Sporting events are limited to 100 spectators or less. Athletes must remain in stable groups of 50.
- Any large group gathering or event held at a business or institution open to the public is limited to 50% occupancy or 100 people, whichever is less. This includes events in hotels, conference/event centers, places of worship, etc.
- All public and private gatherings not described within the Orders are limited to 20 people or fewer. Face masks must be worn and social distancing maintained at all times at all gatherings.
Columbia/Boone County COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services is currently vaccinating those in Phase 1A and Phase 1B, Tier 1